Rune-Ibiza

Welcome dear user, Currently Rune-Ibiza is closed becous it is still under construction.

We would like to ask you to reply in the beta section couse we will release a beta version soon.

Also havn't you registered yet? Please click register down here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune-Ibiza

Welcome dear user, Currently Rune-Ibiza is closed becous it is still under construction.

We would like to ask you to reply in the beta section couse we will release a beta version soon.

Also havn't you registered yet? Please click register down here.

Rune-Ibiza

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rune-Ibiza, This site is about Runescape private servers we hope you have a great time staying, Kind Regards Rune-Ibiza Staff.

Xeonscape forums. Just read this please.

Åk47 Яemix
    Noob Poster
    Noob Poster

Xeonscape forums. Just read this please. Empty Xeonscape forums. Just read this please.

Post  Åk47 Яemix Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:40 pm

I know this is against the rules. And as of right now, the Xeonscape server is down. I was just looking for a server to play, and since the link is broken for this server. I thought I would invite anyone to come join the Xeonscape forums.

If this thread bugs you that much. Delete it and IP ban me. Goodbye

Xeonscape.com

Honestly look at it from this point of view. Would you go to another forum to tell people about your server? I can do this for you also. This is an opportunity, I would gladly use these forums and tell other people about it. Just please register on the Xeonscape forums. I don't care if you play the server, just join the forums and only good can come.

And think of this. Just because you use the Xeonscape forums, you don't have to leave this one. I could have done this another way also.

Ps. Xeonscape has the same setup/chat box.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 am